There are many ways to help the Humane Society of Louisiana save animals and create a more compassionate state. In fact, with no tax funding or large staff, we rely heavily on volunteer and community support to keep our programs operating.
Here are some of the easiest and best ways to help:
- Join as a monthly donor. Our Paws Cause pledge program is our group of most committed defenders. Contributions provide a reliable source of revenue for us to keep our programs in operation, and this helps us save lives! Donate HERE and choose ‘recurring donation’ to join the club!
- Become a business supporter. There are lots of ways to help, from putting out a coin donation bank in your store, to hosting a supply drive or fundraiser. We can always use donations of items for raffles and auctions, too, which can be used to promote your business while saving animals. We’re always looking for new partnerships, so get in touch!
- Volunteer to help animals. Our success relies on the contributions of our volunteers. Find out more ways to help HERE.
- Attend our events. We have lots of small events and activities that support our programs. The best way to keep in the loop is to like and follow us on Facebook. You can also RSVP for and invite friends to events HERE.
- Support us on social media. Like and share our posts, so more people find out about our lifesaving work. Invite your friends to like our pages and share our events. This makes a big difference in helping us to get the word out. You can find us at facebook.com/HumaneLA or Twitter.com/HumaneLA.
- If you have lots of time on your hand to contribute, we’ll set up a phone chat or meet for coffee. Contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.